Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Thursday, September 04, 2008 @ 8:26 AM
chompzzzzzzz! :D
with..hubhubhubby!&popgom partner! :) yeah afterwards..went to find matt keith pam stephanie pearl nic ang jeremy melvin gheehoe! who completely ignored us sniff okay no me an djoan act emo hahaha and sneaked off heheehhehe ya and we sat down and they came to find us and we stood at that placfe for like godknwshowlong just to chat o-o...weird people oh we went errrrrrr,icecubes! yeah sad there and chatchatchat while they had fun insulting people...: (
Today was good :)!!!!!!!! aww i miss eileen :( :( :( :( leen whereve you been!?!?! anthony been lonely without her other father sniffsniff
omg im pontianak/duck/strawberry/apple :O i shall draw this someday soon soon soon
i need more outings like this...just sittt and chilllllllllllllllllllllllllll :)
|